Beautiful photography emotes feelings like no other media
Ever since I was a kid I've had a deep rooted love of nature, whether it be the harsh landscapes of the Mojave Desert, the beautiful beaches in Santa Barbara, where I grew up, or the lush rainforests of the Pacific Northwest. Being out in nature is my happy place. About 15 years ago I figured, what a better way to capture those memories and happy feelings than to begin photographing it. So that is exactly what I did. The galleries in this website are a sampling of some of my favorite photos and memories.
Please feel free to look around, most photos are available for purchase and are processed by Bay Photo Lab in Santa Cruz California.
If you are interested in original digital files for use in publications, advertisements or marketing materials, please contact me at email@example.com for pricing and a use and license agreement. You can also like us on Facebook , follow us on Twitter or add us on Google +
Camera Body: Nikon D800
Lenses: Nikkor 70-200 f2.8 VR II • Nikon TC-20E-III • Nikkor 70-300mm VR • Nikkor 50mm f1.8 • Tamron 90 mm Macro
Purchasing Prints - Media Types (Courtesy of Bay Photo)
- Glossy: Kodak ENDURA professional photo paper with a glossy finish
- Lustre: Kodak ENDURA professional photo paper with a fine grain pebble texture.
- Metallic: Kodak ENDURA Metallic paper has a glossy finish and metallic appearance that creates images with exceptional visual interest and depth. In addition to delivering rich, vibrant colors and flattering flesh tones, this paper offers century-plus image stability. Ideal for portrait (sports, special events, youth, wedding mementos, greeting cards) and commercial (press kits, photo decor, display) applications.
- Watercolor Giclée:Heavy paper with a subtle texture. Standard Mounting Options are available.
- Giclée Canvas Wraps: are printed directly onto museum quality canvas material using high quality archival inks. The canvas print is then wrapped around a stretcher frame so that the photo’s edges are visible on the sides of the frame.
- Giclée Canvas Board Prints: are printed directly onto museum-quality canvas material using high-quality archival inks. Your choice of Glossy or Lustre finishing spray is applied to each piece to protect the surface of the print.
- ThinWraps:are a stylish, frameless way to display your photograps. First we make a print on Metallic Paper. We then over-laminate the image with a soft Satin Laminate. The resulting product is then mounted on Gatorboard, with or without a foam layer (Softop) in between the print and the board. Finally, we apply a 1/2" spacer to the back of the ThinWrap which allows the image to be hung and appear to float from the wall. ThinWraps can also be ordered with optional Easel Stands. No frame needed, these beautifully mounted and finished prints are available in a wide variety of sizes.
- MetalPrints:represent a new art medium for preserving photos by infusing dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets. Because the image is infused into the surface and not on it, your images will take on an almost magical luminescence. Metal Prints are available in a High Gloss finish. You've never seen a more brilliant and impressive print! Colors are vibrant and the luminescence is breathtaking. Detail and resolution are unsurpassed. To compliment this unique printing method, we have also developed a variety of modern ways to hang and display your Metal Prints.
Merchandise (Courtesy of Bay Photo)
- 4x6 Post Cards
- Neoprene Mousepads
- Photo Coasters
- Refrigerator Magnets